Are we still meeting for church in person?
Yes, at 9:30am every Sunday
at St John's in Fenton St
what to expect
What COVID precautions are we taking?
- masks are not compulsory, but
- hand sanitiser is readily available and
- social distancing is encouraged
- individual cups for the Lord's Supper
- morning tea after the service has
resumed but masks are encouraged
while not eating
The Anglican Church in Devonport has a long history, through both St John's in Devonport and St Paul's in East Devonport, but we are more than mere history, we are a church for the people of Devonport today.